The second ASfAR Conference will be held at La Trobe University, Melbourne on 4th – 5th December 2014.
Researchers are invited to email their abstracts to email@example.com with ASfAR 2014 in the Subject Line.
All submissions are due by 5.00 pm August 31st 2014.
The following requirements are necessary:
· Title of presentation:
· Presenting author (1st name, 2nd name):
· ASfAR membership (of presenting author): Full, student, etc
· Co-authors (Full names, separated by commas):
· Abstract (250 words max):
· Preferred presentation type: oral/poster
The outcome of all submissions will be advised on October 1, 2014.