Highlighting and encouraging research, best practice, worthwhile support and effective self-advocacy in New Zealand.
9 – 10 JULY 2013
Kingsgate Hotel, 100 Garnett Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton
Altogether Autism invites interested parties to submit their abstracts for consideration for inclusion in the 2013 conference Inspiring Excellence in Autism. See more on call for papers…
This conference seeks to celebrate and extend New Zealand achievements in the Autism field by highlighting and encouraging research, best practice, worthwhile support and effective self-advocacy for people with Autism in New Zealand.
This conference will be relevant to:
- Professionals working in the autism field
- People with lived experience of autism
- Professor John Werry – Emeritus Professor, University of Auckland, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Tanya Breen – Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Specialist in Autism Spectrum Disorder & Disability Issues
- David Newman – Clinical Director of General Paediatrics at Waikato Hospital and President Elect of the Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Matt Eggleston – Consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist
Full Conference Registration will be available in March 2013
The cost of the conference is yet to be confirmed.
This conference is hosted by Altogether Autism with administrative support by ImagineBetter